Monday, March 28, 2011

A new day begins

New day.
New morning.
New life.
New meaning.

hmmm....what does that mean??
I wonder!

With an open mind and open heart, I wonder.

Quiet, still, silent,
I observe and wait.

The thoughts come, and I inhibit my reactions to them.
All together, one after another.
Saying, "No" to my reactions.
I do not have to react.
I do not have to think.
I do not have to decide what to do next, because something larger than my verbal, thinking mind already knows what to do, where to go, how to be, how to think, how to not-think.

I allow myself to trust my whole Self, and let this Being-ness carry me through my day.
I know that I am larger than my thoughts.
Something grand and spacious...mysterious...
I do not really understand--but I know that I don't have to.

Opening to the mystery of my own being
with trusting, patient curiosity,
a new day begins.

I smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed with an open mind and heart.