Do you feel loved?
Is there a difference?
We can only feel love if we are open to feeling it.
Are you open to feeling love?
If you aren't, what is it that gets in the way?
If love is the tendency towards openness, flow, radiance, energy, expansion, life, light, joy...
then what blocks love must be the tendency to oppose those things:
closedness, stuckness, hardness, darkness, stagnation, compression, heaviness, inertia, passivity...
How do we find love?
The feeling cannot be gotten directly, if it is experienced as absent.
The feeling/experience can be our goal, but the feeling is not the means whereby we "achieve" or "get" it.
We must stick to principle, relying on our clear intentions, well-directed and appropriate thoughts.
We must stop thinking/doing the thoughts/actions which block love,
and instead aim our thoughts/actions in the direction of the goal.
Then, with trust in the means-whereby and faith in the processes of the Self,
We wait patiently, with calm acceptance of the present conditions, for the fruits to ripen and love to bloom.
Some people are fortunate to feel the joy of love most of the time. Most of us, however, experience periods of dryness, times when joyful love is not felt. In times like that, the following thoughts may prove helpful:
- I am aware that I am unhappy, not feeling love.
- I am free to feel unhappy and loveless.
- I know that happiness and love are possible.
- My goal is to enjoy and feel the happiness that comes with experiencing love.
- I am blocking love.
- I am stopping.
- I am not blocking love's joy, light, and flow.
- I am open to love.
- I am allowing love to flow through me.
- I am allowing myself to feel love.
- I am not expecting an instant result.
- I am waiting, allowing, trusting.
- I know that love is here, now, within me and all around.
- I am open to experiencing love.