Wednesday, May 4, 2011

In the morning

One of the best ways for me to wake up in the morning, is to:


  • Remember the essential unity and connectedness of everything, including me
  • Remember the inherent goodness in all, including me
  • Remember to be grateful for everything in my life, positive and negative and neutral
  • Realize that part of me habitually denies or is unaware of Reality/Oneness, because I'm human
  • Inhibit / Stop that which interferes with that awareness/connectedness/Oneness
  • Refuse to base myself on feeling; instead, remember to stick to the Oneness Principle
  • With open-acceptance of everything in myself, direct myself into wholeness-goodness
  • Realize my true nature:  Being-Consciousness-Bliss, and allow this to be expressed
  • Not expect to feel or see positive results of the above process right away, trusting that in time I will

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed with an open mind and heart.