Friday, May 25, 2012

Stopping to Remember, with Alexander Technique

I am free.
I have time.



I am free to feel like this: _______________
I am free to think this: _________________
I am free to want this: _______________

I am free to stop.
Stopping.

I am free ~
the neck is free ~
head forward and up ~
torso lengthening and widening ~

I am free to stop.
I have time.

I remember my Goal:  Self-knowledge, Freedom, Love, Beauty, Inspiration, Bliss.......................

What I want most right now:
- to go up, inspired with happiness, ease, and freedom
- Love: to be passionately in love with the Essential Goodness in everything, including myself

I am free to remember.
I am free to be up; I am free to feel up.
I am free to Love ; I am free to feel Love.
I am free to be happy; I am free to feel happiness.

Gratitude......................


Dear Reader:
What do you remember when you stop?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed with an open mind and heart.